The Pilot

Hello fellows! 

My name is Akansha and this is my first blog ever. Currently, we all are in quarantine due to the widespread of COVID-19 virus. It is a global pandemic and everyone everywhere is scared. I guess all we can do right now is to follow the government orders and stay within our homes. We absolutely must take all the precautions that the World Health Organization and our governments have put forward like sanitization, washing hands, social distancing, etc. I hope that by our united efforts the chain of coronavirus will be contained and everything will go back to normal as soon as possible.


So, I am a 19 years old North Indian girl. I am an undergrad student who was having a lot of free time lately due to a nationwide lockdown. Everyone was coming up with their own ways of making productive use of this quarantine time so I decided to start my own blog. I am passionate about skincare, haircare and makeup products and I have tried many things. I liked some, disliked some, became a hardcore fan of some, absolutely hated some, etc. I am an average girl and I believe that the readers will relate much more closely to my product reviews. I have a big list of product reviews lined up and I will be posting them one by one.

I named my blog "Actually Honest Reviews " because that is just what I want to convey. I, myself, was frustrated of watching untried & tested and sponsored reviews everywhere. I don't want to create an illusion that a certain product might change anyone's life forever (which is commonly shown in product reviews). I am a 'no-drama' person and I am going to be absolutely brutally honest with the products I review. I don't want to misguide anyone with sugar-coated words. Having said that, I hope that my readers and I will have an interactive journey ahead.



God bless the reader with a healthy and glowing skin!

P.S.  The title of this post is "The Pilot" as I am a big fan of sitcoms and the rest is self-explanatory (if you know what I mean!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts